Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope my art inspires you to create beautiful and meaningful projects or ideas. Please feel free to share projects you have worked on.
And I love feedback, so please leave a comment!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Vintage Page


I made this page in memory of my Grandmother who recently passed away. I am entering this into the contest at Simon Says Stamp and Show. This week's theme is Tim Holtz inspired! Most of the techniques I have used were either learned from his editorial videos, inspired by him or using alot of his products. I love love LOVE Tim Holtz products! I distressed the edges of the paper, inked them up with Distress Inks in Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo and Brushed Corduroy. The flourish is grungeboard and inked with Alcohol inks in Caramel, Ginger and Copper. The filmstrip ribbon is also from Tim Holtz line, and I put miniature photos of my Grandmother behind it adhered with Glossy Accents. The Bingo card is cut from a page of the Tim Holtz paper stack called Lost and Found. I also used various other odds and ends that I had in my stash. Hope you like it! :)


2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful piece of memorabilia!! I'm sure your mom will love it!!
    thanks bunches for playin' with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challeng!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art Friend!!! Congrats on your new blog...just you wait, it's more amazing then you could ever realize!!!
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete